Dont judge to quickly



SHARE ON FACEBOOK


Recommended Article


All Mothers Of Boys Need To Know This

Prev1 of 2Next

All Mothers Of Boys Need To Know This
We’ve all seen it when we buy boys’ swim shorts that white synthetic netting that sits inside the outer fabric. Today, one mum warns that this meshed netting can be more dangerous than it looks, as she tells the terrifying story of her son Jack’s penis getting ‘strangled’ inside it, to the point that he could have lost his penis altogether.

Laura Collins was on holiday in Spain with her five-year-old son Jack earlier this month when she took him into the shower to remove his swim shorts. As she pulled them down she realised that his penis was caught in the netting and, as she wrote on a Facebook post, “literally strangling it”.

“He was screaming a scream I hadn’t heard before,” she wrote. Laura raced her little boy to the medical centre at the hotel where she was staying, only to learn they were unable to help her.

Prev1 of 2Next