Me on shopping
Knees are an important part of the body, they are the reason you walk. If you feel pain, may be your shoes that give you trouble. Walking around in flip-flops, your tendons are probably sore or tight, in this case, get good rest. Don’t blame it on weather or exercising, it is just your flip-flops. The pain may get to your hips and spine. Walking barefoot is good for you; it is not like walking with your favorite flip-flops.
Knee pain is common in obese people.
We will give you a natural recipe that will help you avoid pain in your knees. The mixture holds magnesium, silicon, vitamin C, and bromelain. This tasty drink will give you all the energy and strength you need to ‘survive’ during the day.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup water (250ml)
- 2 cup pineapple chunks
- 40g raw honey
- 40g almonds, crushed
- 7g cinnamon powder
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
How to prepare it:
- Cook your oatmeal as usual. Just boil it for several minutes, that is all.
- Add a cup of fresh orange juice to the oatmeal.
- Blend almonds, honey, pineapple chunks and cinnamon together.
- Add your oatmeal mixture to the blender.
- Blend until the ingredients are well combined.
- Dump in a few ice cubes and enjoy your pain-relieving smoothie!