Your lifestyle plays a significant role in determining the stare of your overall health.
If you frequently eat processed or refined food then you are going to raise the acidity in your body. This will lead to all sorts of health complications as your organs like your kidneys and liver will be made to work even harder in removing toxins from your body.
This acidity can lead to several infections and diseases, fatigue, inflammation and even nausea.
You can restore a balanced pH level in your body when you consume a combination of apple cider vinegar and pure natural honey.
Alkalizing your body will help to combat digestion issues, muscle, throat and joint pains. This recipe requires that you drink it on an empty stomach.
Benefits Of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar And Pure Natural Honey
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is rich in citric and acetic acid, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, biotin, pantothenic acid, pectin, folic acid, niacin and vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C.
Pure natural honey contains copper, zinc, calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and vitamin B6 and C. You can also get riboflavin, panthothenic acid, nicotinic acid and thiamine.
When you combine these two natural ingredients then you derive the following benefits;
- Lowering of bad cholesterol (LDL)
- It reduces blood pressure
- It aids digestion and fights constipation
- It boosts energy
- It can fight sore throat
- It combats weight loss
- It can eliminate bad breath
- It can eliminate joint pain
- It also reduces inflammation
- It gets rid of heartburn and reflux.
Preparing this recipe involves the following;
- Pure natural honey – 1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Clean water – 1 cup
- Incorporate all ingredients in a glass and mix well.
- Leave for 20 minutes and then drink before breakfast.
Drink lots of water to help digest this recipe. Be careful though that you consult your doctor before consuming ACV as it can inhibit laxatives, diuretics, heart diseases and diabetes.
Source: Health Advisor Group
SHARE ON FACEBOOK
If you are an active runner or sports enthusiast, this information could prove to be very useful. In many cases runners and athletes suffer from a chronic heel pain that is unbearable by most.
The cause of this problem could stem from a variety of different factors. The most common factor would have to be too much stress on your heels. This happens when your vigorous workout routine is too much for your heels to handle. Maybe you are using too much weight during training, or you could just be overworking.
Another reason you could be suffering from heel tenderness is your shoes. Maybe you do not have the right shoes for the job. In many cases runners and athletes have custom soles made to fit their feet. This ensures that you will not feel any pain related to your shoes. If you feel as if your shoes are the problem you should seek medical attention. In most cases this is the best solution to chronic heel pain.
The medical term used for chronic heel pain is referred to as plantar fasciitis, which is another way of saying you have overused your heels. Doctors suggest that the best solution for this problem is strength training. There are many ways in which you can do his but doctors have formulated an exercise that guarantees results.
If you were wondering how to soothe heel pain quickly this is the answer you were looking for.
1. Begin by doing calf raises with flexion, which means bending your limbs while executing this portion of the exercise. The best way to do this is with your knees slightly bent.
2. To effectively execute this exercise you must take three seconds to rise up on your toes. Do this until you feel you can’t lift yourself any higher. Then pause for a moment and slowly lower your heels as low as they can go. Make sure you maintain a slight bend in your knees during this part of the exercise.
3. All of that equals 1 rep. You must do this 8 to 12 times every other day. Once you have done this exercise for a while, and have built up some strength, you can change it up a bit.
4. What I mean is you can add weight to your body in order to make the exercise more strenuous. The best way to do this is with a weighted backpack. Simply fill a backpack with a weighted material and begin to do the exercise like you normally would. You will notice a difference, and you heels will build muscle and collagen that will help you with your condition.
This exercise should work for you; I know that when I am feeling pain in my heels that stretching isn’t enough. You need to exercise and train every part of your body to ensure that it is in the best physical shape, and your heels are no exception to this rule.
Next time you feel a pain in your heel while running or exercising try this exercise out. You will surely feel the relief on your joints and heels. This means you have done this exercise correctly.
If you have any other questions about conducted this exercise appropriately seek professional advice from a sports medicine doctor. A doctor will be able to tell you everything you need to know about how you can soothe heel pain.